Mould Exposure- Mold emits biotoxins which damage the body on a global response. Mycotoxicity does not only have to be from external factors such as living in damp buildings, it can also occur from consumption of mold contaminated foods such as coffee, rice, nuts, seeds, dates and cereals along with being produced from specific pathogens such as candida. It is notorious for chronic fatigue, apathy, brain fog along with unusual symptoms such as increased thirst, urination and static shock sensitivity.
Modern day living exposes us to various heavy metals through vaccines, dental fillings, food, water even through to the air we breath. Matters are amplified with the extensive half life ranging up to 30 years for mercury and cadmium.
Heavy Metals- Heavy metals accumulate deep within tissues of our bodies such as fat, bone or even brain making it hard to remove from the body. Heavy metals are infamous for their strong correlations to neuro-degeneration, cancers, autoimmune diseases and autism. The phrase ‘mad as a hatter’ originated from mercury poisoning from mercurous nitrate which was used in curing felt.
EMF’s- Non-native electro-magnetic frequencies are frequencies emitted from electronics devices. We have an increase of 30 million times EMF exposure since 1995. Throughout scientific literature they have been found to lead to the following:
- At least eight different endocrine effects.
- Chromosome breaks and other changes in chromosome structure.
- Histological changes in the testes Birth abnormalities and miscarriages (in rodents).
- Lowered male fertility including lowered sperm quality and function and also lowered female fertility.
- Oxidative stress.
- Changes in calcium fluxes and calcium signalling.
- Cellular DNA damage including single strand breaks and double strand breaks in cellular DNA and also 8-OHdG in cellular DNA.
- Associated to brain cancer and increased rates of tumour promotion-like events.
- Breakdown of the blood-brain barrier.
- Melatonin depletion and sleep disruption.